Monday, May 21, 2012

Shadow Era: Building Baduuru

Ladies and gents, it's that time again. I haven't posted much in a while, so I decided to do something a little special.

A while back on the Shadow Era forums, I posted an article accompanied by an mp3 recording of myself going through it, with a few additional side notes here and there. It was well received and the community asked for more, but outside of livestreams I haven't made any true multimedia content since.

The times, they are a changin'.



I've christened a brand new Youtube account, DaBoweh. There, you'll find news, reviews, and strategy for some of your favorite games, primarily Shadow Era. Up right now is a full hour worth of content, the Building Baduuru series.

In it, I take the viewer from start to finish on the process of initial deck construction, testing, and tweaking. And to make sure there's no bias or preconceptions, I chose the one hero that NOBODY's bothered to play.  If you're not really interested in the initial half hour of brewing, and I don't blame you, hop straight to Episode 3 on the playlist where I start playing games. For the full experience, start with the first episode, embedded below.

And don't forget to subscribe!




Note that there ARE a few edits here and there, but it's purely for time, as the new account is limited to 15 minute uploads. Little to no content is actually stripped away, and none of the decisions made are left out. It's important to me to go over as much as possible. The games themselves are fully unedited and left intact, but the first pair of videos will be clipped in places. Not to worry, none of it was really important anyways.

Boweh out.

No comments:

Post a Comment